Part Time and temporary
Be Personnel are assisting their client in recruiting a Mobile Patrol Office to monitor and issue parking tickets to vehicles that contravene the operational procedure across their 2 main sites in Inverness.
This role will be predominantly be based Inverness where there will be occasion travel required to work at other sites across the Ross-Shire, Inverness-Shire and Moray-Shire areas.
Responsibilities will include;
• Represent the client with professionalism.
• Patrol car parks in accordance to company procedures and policies.
• Sign in/out at sites, log in and out on hand-held device according to specifically set rotas.
• Improve accessibility for all site users.
• Protection of disabled spaces.
• Management of abuse of parking facilities.
• Issue parking tickets to drivers of vehicles that breach the terms and conditions set out in the signage within the car park.
• Assist customers.
• Accurate and immediate reporting of all incidents and/or any health and safety issues to the site management and Line Manager.
• Carry out any other tasks and instructions as and when required.
The Mobile Patrol Office will:
• Have good Oral and Written communication and interpersonal skills
• Technically literate (comfortable using a mobile/hand-held device)
• Networking and strong customer service skills.
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Enthusiastic and flexible approach.
• Capable of working independently and as a part of a team.
• Effective time management skills
• Ability to drive (use of own vehicle and current driving license) is not necessary but will be beneficial.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate must be comfortable working outdoors.
The Mobile Patrol Officer will work on a temporary agency contract for 3 months where they will work 20 hours per week and receive a pay rate of £8.21 per hour.