Part Time and temporaryToPermanent
Our client, a well establish fuel distribution company based in Connel is looking for a motivated individual to join their team on a temporary on going basis.
The Customer Service Advisor will be required to provide support to the day to day running of their fuel distribution operations.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customer telephone enquiries including pricing and quotations
- Processing orders through to delivery
- Delivery routing and stock ordering
- Stock reconciliation reporting
- Assist in retaining business growth
- Understanding customer needs and addressing them
- Identifying opportunities to expand within the business, including sales leads
- When required assist with admin duties
Experience of working in an office and processing customers orders through to delivery would be an advantageous although full training will be provided. A good telephone manner, customer care and communication skills together with competent computer skills (MS Word and Excel) and an attitude to work with figures is required.
The Customer Service Advisor will work 20 hours per week through Monday to Friday (9am - 1pm).
The Customer Service Advisor will initially work on a 12 week temporary basis, although providing standards are met this position may become permanent after that point.
£8.32 per hour