Full Time and temporaryToPermanent
Our client, one of the largest seafood producers in the world and the largest producer of Atlantic Salmon have several opportunities available within their primary and packing departments at their fast-growing site in Rosyth.
The Operatives will:
· Work on a fast-paced production line packing Smoked and Fresh Salmon to customer specification
· The ideal Operatives should have previous experience of working within a food or fish processing environment.
· Be comfortable working in a lightly chilled environment
· Have an enthusiastic "can do" approach to work
· Have a degree of physical capability, as there is some lifting involved in this position.
· Have ability to work well under pressure
The Operatives will work shifts will fall between 6am until 10pm, working a standard of 37 hours per week between Monday to Saturday. Candidates must be flexible to work occasional Sundays and overtime as and when required.
The Operatives will receive a standard starting pay rate of £8.32 per hour and should they work over 37 hours, will be paid at an overtime rate at 1.5x.
Additional Benefits Include:
· Full Time Hours
· Lots of overtime available
· Long term opportunities
· Supportive internal training programme
· Opportunity to develop a career within an industry leading and rapidly growing organisation which promotes from within
· Onsite modern and comfortable canteen facilities with wifi
· Various onsite lifestyle initiatives run throughout the year
Apply today and one of the team will contact you to discuss your application further!